Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Oh my goodness! I had the best time Friday night bowling with some of my favorite Miss Ohio friends and The Ohio State University Football Team! Not only did we have a blast bowling with supporters and friends, we raised money and books for the Second and Seven Foundation, which promotes literacy through Central Ohio. I captured a few moments of fun on film!


My sister queen Meggie Wittman and I striking a pose!



Making sure our shirts were priceless keepsakes!


Miss Ohio Ladies and The Buckeyes!



I had not bowled well ALL evening but when I got to my friend Macy's lane I bowled a STRIKE! Needless to say, she is my new lucky charm!


Autographing T-Shirts is more difficult than it looks!
This fundraiser was absolutely fabulous and I am so thankful to Erica and her helpers for extending an invitation my way! Giving back to the community provides one of the best feelings in the world and I am so blessed to be able to contribute to such a worthy cause!




No comments:

Post a Comment